Gearboxes for Wind Turbines
PIONEERED AND PERFECTED BY WINERGY
In 1981 the first Winergy gearbox for wind turbines was built and since then the technical and qualitative concepts have been constantly worked on. Setting the standard in the industry for combined helical and planetary stages as well as super-finishing of gears. Winergy has delivered over 175 GW gearbox capacity to its satisfied customers.
GEARBOXES FOR A WIDE POWER RANGE
As the central component of the drive system, the gearbox converts the low speed of the rotor shaft into a high revolution that drives the generator. Winergy offers both standard and customer-specific engineered high-speed gearboxes up to 8 MW - always optimized for the given requirements.
- Production and service facilities in all major markets
- Almost 40 years of experience
- Compatibility with 50/60 Hz grids, different rotor diameters, and shrinkdisc as well as flange configurations
- Every gearbox 100 percent tested prior to delivery
- Gearbox serviceability concepts taken into account during the design phase
- State-of-the-art and innovative products through continuous R&D